Sunday, June 24, 2012
- Download Move2SD Enabler from Google Play store or from Here and install on your rooted phone.
- Make sure that you've Enabled " USB Debugging" from Settings > Applications > Development
- Open the application. Click " I've read it" and click Next
- Allow super user permissions
- In the following screen, you should select " External" to move all possible apps to SD card.
- In test, We were able to move most applications including memory consuming Facebook and twitter except Google Play Store